- DCRA Solar PV Permit Guidelines NEW! as of 10/20/14. Changes include a new permit fee structure and reduced fees, an easier adjoining property notification process, and the acceptance of electronic instead of “wet” engineering stamps.
- DCRA Solar Thermal Permit Guidelines
- Official DCRA letter to adjoining property neighbors
- Check your permit application status online
Permitting issues? Contact:
- Keith Winston, Green Building Code Inspector, Permitting & Inspections (DCRA), 202-442-4416
- Kimberly A. Newcomer, Green Program Analyst (DCRA), 202-442-9554
- David M. Epley, Green Building and Sustainability Coordinator, Permitting & Inspections (DCRA), 202-442-4587
- Emil King, Policy Analyst – Energy Administration (DDOE), 202-870-7248
- Pepco Interconnection rules
- Pepco solar system sizing policies
- What happens if I move, sell, buy, or rent a building with net metered solar on it?
- Are you having problems or waiting a long time for Pepco interconnection or a net meter replacement? If so, file a complaint here.
- Filing a complaint with DC’s Public Service Commission puts pressure on Pepco to resolve your issue, and has worked for many people. Filing a complaint is easy.